Chicken Corn Soup
- Add boneless chicken in 3 cups broth, add onion, carrot and green onion, cook it for 10-15 minutes or till the chicken is tender, cook it covered with lid.
- Now take out the vegetables from the broth.
- Add Shezan Table Salt, sweet corns, black pepper, white pepper, Shezan Soya Sauce and Shezan White Vinegar in the broth.
- Dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup water and pour that in soup, stir continually to avoid lumps.
- Beat the egg and add it in soup stirring continually.
- Serve soup with chili sauce, vinegar and green chilies.